Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
GOD is to be honoured, and honour is substance. As GOD is blessing you financially, the word of GOD instructs that you use your finances to honour HIM.
Here are simple steps on how to honour GOD with your finances-
1. GOD can only be honoured with money you earn from righteous labour. You don’t give an ungodly substance to a Godly GOD.
AMPC Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency [from righteous labors] and with the firstfruits of all your income; [Deut. 26:2; Mal. 3:10; Luke 14:13, 14.]
2. Give to GOD first before you begin to expend your money on other things. If it is not done first, it is not honourable.
MSG Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best. Your barns will burst, your wine vats will brim over.
3. Give GOD the best of what you have! Second best or worst is dishonourable to HIM. If you can’t give HIM your best, then keep the rest.
NLT Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce.
4. As GOD is increasing you, acknowledge GOD in every increase you get by giving to HIM from that increase.
TPT Glorify God with all your wealth, honoring him with your firstfruits, with every increase that comes to you.
When you Honour GOD this way, verse 10 is what will happen to you!
AMPC So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine. [Deut. 28:8.] CEV Then you will have more grain and grapes than you will ever need.
The avenue through which GOD receives our giving is when we give to HIS Church, His servants, His agenda (soul winning/discipleship), His people, and His things!
Wise people honour GOD with their wealth. And they enjoy perpetual increase as a result.
1. Begin to honour GOD with your substance if you don’t do so yet.
2. Evaluate how you give to ensure you are following the simple steps above.
3. Be consistent with your giving to the Lord. This is how you prove yourself and enjoy the harvest.